- You must be registered to participate in the Silent Auction.
- The Silent Auction will OPENS on Thursday, April 22, 2021.
- The Silent Auction will CLOSE on Saturday, May 1, 2021, 7pm PDT
- All winning bids are final.
- There will be no exchange or refund on items unless otherwise specified.
- Please review your purchases prior to checking out.
- Hospitality Uncorked reserves the right to remove or withdraw an item from the auction and/or sale.
- Items shown are for illustration purposes and may not be actual items as listed.
- No statements contained in the program or made orally at the sale or elsewhere shall be deemed a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.
- You will have the option to check out at the close of the auction.
- Payments to be made at close of auction unless otherwise arranged through organization.
How to Register and Bid
The Hospitality Uncorked online auction begins Thursday, April 22 at 5pm PDT and closes Saturday, May 1 at 7pm PDT. Bid virtually by registering on any computer or mobile device.
Can anyone participate in the Online Auction?
Yes, anyone can participate by visiting https://HU2021.givesmart.com, however you must REGISTER and provide a credit card to Bid & Buy! Text HU2021 to 76278 to register.
Must I be registered to participate in the online auction?
Yes, you must be registered; visit https://HU2021.givesmart.com or Text HU2021 to 76278 to register.
Do I need to purchase a ticket to participate in the online auction?
No, Tickets are not required to be purchased.
May I pay by check or other methods of payment?
A credit card is required at registration, all “winning bids” must be paid in full prior to sending. If you are interested in other methods of payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I retrieve my winning items, are they delivered, shipped or emailed?
Winning Bids will be noticed and Items will be shipped to the “registered” address unless Certificate is provided electronically, in which case it will be emailed and come from email@example.com.
How do I donate an item to the auction?
We are so appreciate of your generosity, but at this time we are no longer taking additional donations.
How do I start bidding?
Simply register (see above), watch video: https://vimeo.com/322061296 .
How can I keep active and know if I am outbid or have won an item?
You can select to “watch” an item, or on some items we have activated Auto Bid where you can set a max bid amount you wish to reach.
What do I do if I accidentally placed a bid?
Please CALL #909.632.7938 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCTION ITEM PICK UP GUIDELINES
AS A REMINDER: Auction Closes Saturday, May 1, 2021 @ 7pm PDT
- Items will NOT be available for pick up the night of the event.
- Instructions for pick up, electronic delivery or shipping will be sent after auction closes.
- Your item(s) must be paid in full prior to arranging pick up, electronic delivery or shipping.
- Shipping and Handling will be charged via GiveSmart to the Credit Card on file.
- All ‘winning’ items must be claimed by July 1, 2021 or item will be considered forfeited and will be used for the 2022 Auction.
- Hospitality Uncorked and Collins College of Hospitality Management is NOT responsible for items after pick up.
- If additional shipping charges are required, a representative will reach out to you directly.
- Please expect up to 2-Weeks for delivery of Winning Bids.
- To arrange shipment to a different address, contact email@example.com.
- For Questions & Concerns, or need more information contact #909.632.7938.